Episode 14: Welcome to the Equestrian Author Spotlight podcast! In each episode, you’ll hear inspirational stories from horse book authors including writing advice and marketing tips to help you write your own horse book. If you are an author, aspire to be an author, or simply love horse books then you are in the right place!
In this week’s episode, you’ll meet Journalist, PR Professional and Author Betty Weibel. You’ll learn …
– About therapeutic riding programs and the impact human/horse connection has on healing the soul.
– About her work as a PR professional in the equine industry and how her background as a journalist has helped when writing her non-fiction books.
– Advice on embracing life’s opportunities and how saying yes can help you grow.
– The history of show jumping in the U.S. and how American Grand Prix started in Cleveland, Ohio.
– Thoughts on her experience as both a traditionally and independently published author.
– And MUCH more!
Click on the link to read more of the blog interview: Episode 14: On Therapeutic Riding, Writing Non-Fiction & the History of Grand Prix with Betty Weibel